About Me       Advertise       Contact Me       Disclosure       FAQs       Link Love

9.12.2012

Old Navy Haul (or "How I Found Out My Accent Is Legit")



For all these items, look in stores or online at OldNavy.com. Like I said in the video, check RetailMeNot.com before shopping! Also, a rep from Old Navy gave me an exclusive Suburb Chic tip-off as to where you can find your own savings...simply look at the store's Facebook Page and click on the "Reveal-a-Deal" section. You can either print this out or show it on your smartphone.
 
  • Would you like to see more video posts?
  • Do you think my accent is more West "By God" Virginy or Like "Totally" Valley Girl?
  • When you fall in love with a piece, do you buy more than one?
  •  
     
 



2 comments:

  1. You are funny and stylish! What a combination. I really like your blog posts and the videos. Cannot wait to read and see more.


    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, love your video! Can't wait to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete