About Me       Advertise       Contact Me       Disclosure       FAQs       Link Love

10.26.2012


Floral prints are not only unexpected during the Fall & Winter months, they are quite welcomed and appreciated (when done correctly). Amidst the population's dismal palettes of black or bland, play-it-safe neutrals comes the bold contrast of punchy prints in feminine fleurs. Add to the allure with a washed out chambray shirt and polarizing bling (see necklace and shoes). And just to make an even bigger statement, dare to pair your look with the likings of a messy, textured bun and look-at-me lips.
 
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 


 
{ SHOP THE LOOK }
Chambray Button-Up: TJ Maxx (similar style here)
Floral Skinnies: Candie's for Kohl's
Fuschia Flats: Guess (similar style here)
Statement Necklace: Vera Wang for Kohl's (similar style here)
 


10 comments:

  1. oh I love, I love chambray it is so versatile, I've done like 3 post with my chambray shirt on already. Love the way you styled it.
    xo
    Rachelle
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rachelle! I have about four of those type shirts, each one a teeny bit different (light, dark, darker, and this washed out version).

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your outfit! i want those shoes!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! The floral print is so pretty paired with the shoes and the great top!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an adorable look! i love how you styled your floral pants :)
    xoxo,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this outfit!! xo
    Jamie

    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. just found your blog! love these floral pants!!! Great to meet another fellow mama blogger. Stop and say Hi sometime, follow it you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! Not sure I can pull of those floral pants, but they looks fab on you!

    xo, tasha
    Enter to win a statement necklace + bracelet set

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these floral pants on you! The pink in the flowers looks so pretty with the pink in the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really appreciate all the comments, ladies! xo And Emma, I'm checking your site now. Thanks for finding me!!

    ReplyDelete