About Me       Advertise       Contact Me       Disclosure       FAQs       Link Love

10.04.2012

What's In My (Diaper) Bag?

 
As human beings, we are fascinated with others' random stuff. What they are wearing, doing, saying, scratching, etc. So, when I received a few requests to do a "What's In My Bag" video for my YouTube channel, I was kind of in awe that anyone really cared what was in my bag. In fact, it's not even a cool, chic handbag...it's a diaper bag! I am flattered, nonetheless. Hopefully, you don't find this post completely ridiculous, but in a good way. It really is intriguing to see what's going on in other girls' purses (or your own, if you haven't cleaned it out in a year). Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
Here's the Vera Bradley Baby Bag in question. This print is no longer available, as I got this from my MIL around the birth of our daughter (who is now 2 1/2). Amazing how well it's held up for over two years of use and abuse! It's easy to clean, large, and has lots of pockets to keep my random "necessities" organized. I think it's a decent price for the quality; plus you will get many years of use. It's nice to use as a small overnight bag, too. 
 
 




{ Clockwise from Top Left }
 
1. Magazine for downtime (which never happens), fitness magazine pages torn out for ideas, two notebooks (one for the blog, one for everyday lists).
 
2. Brain Quest Pre-School learning thing...great for when Natalie is at dance and I have Cameron in the waiting area.

3. Teasing Brush. Why? Don't know. I think it was in there to smooth Nat's crazy bedhead down one morning.
 

4. Big makeup pouch from TJ Maxx & little leopard pouch from Old Navy.
 
5. Juicy Couture wallet that I've had for years. I want a new one, but how can I get rid of something so sparkly?!
 
6. Align daily probiotic. Gross, I know, but I wanted to include to see if anyone else has had success with this product? Have had stomach problems this past year, and this seems to calm my tum bum.
 
7. Random nail polish remover and hair clippies. You can never pack too many hair helpers! Or snacks...
 
8. Two soft Kashi bars for the kids, and the dark chocolate and cherry Kashi bar that I'm obsessed with! Tastes awesome, filling, semi-healthy.
 
9. Extra change of shorts, undies, and diapers for the babes. Not myself...I store my extra adult diapers in the glove compartment.
 
10. Spare change I need to take to Coinstar. Pronto.
 
11. Cell phone, which I wish someone would run over so I could get the new iPhone.
 
12. Lollia shea butter hand cream in "Wish" from Anthropologie. It smells delightful and goes on richly, good. My daughter lost the cap, bad.





4 comments:

  1. I like posts like this make me feel better knowing I'm not the only one who's bag is stuffed full ;) Your makeup bag is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts! Your bag is so pretty, I love the print!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha thanks guys! I guess it is fun to nose around in another's purse right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everytime better it´s great to be back.

    ReplyDelete