About Me       Advertise       Contact Me       Disclosure       FAQs       Link Love

10.07.2012

What's Your Guilty Pleasure?

 
"Guilt" and "pleasure" are words I wouldn't immediately associate with one another; however, upon second consideration, I realize they have several things in common. Some pleasures can certainly cause guilt- an illicit affair, smoking in secret- although the ones I'm talking about aren't quite so saucy.
 
For instance, while we were on vacation over the summer, I saw a lady reading "Fifty Shades of Grey" at the pool. This would have been just another day in the world of a curious middle-aged lady lounger, except for one thing...a post-it note. Her guilty pleasure was that provocative read, and she had "conveniently" placed a sticky note over the title of the book so we wouldn't know she was a freak-a-leak. And hey, there's not a thing wrong with it! We all have guilty pleasures. Here are a few of mine...not all, hulloooo I have to keep some secrets for myself! What are yours?
 
 








9 comments:

  1. Love the Real Housewives and magazines! I haven't tried the Ben and Jerry's yogurt yet, but I'm sure it's amazing!

    www.hsquaredfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit I'm a reality tv junkie there is just something about watching other people's lives that is so interesting lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. obvi all of the above! plus shopping, reading fashion blogs and watching football

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Lauren, for sure! Is the football watching for the love of the game or the love of those tight uniforms, lol?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are mine as well as chocolate and teenage shows on CW.
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. !!!!!Hello, I found you on the "share the love blog hop" I enjoyed poking around your blog. Seems like you really have a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. we must be twins, I love real housewives specially Beverly hills and new jersey. Now i have all my mag on my iPad less clutter and I'm a sucker for frozen yogurt and ice cream.
    xo
    Rachelle
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream & retail therapy!!
    -Michelle
    http://fierceandfashionable.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. want ice-cream noooow!))
    WatchMyBlogHere
    Love your blog! Hope you'll love mine and follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete