About Me       Advertise       Contact Me       Disclosure       FAQs       Link Love

11.15.2012

Healthy for the Holidays

 

The Holidays are a time for joyous laughter, family bonding, and fat...lots and lots of fat. To be fair to fat, there is also an abundance of refined sugar and greasy meat. How gross is the term "greasy meat"? Lol. For the Suburb Chic, it is a collective goal to get through these memorable times without eating ourselves into oblivion (aka "pumpking pie heaven"). I've found some delicious-looking recipes that have our healthy hearts and minds in...well, mind. Take a look and try not to drool on your keyboard! I can't wait to put several of these recipes to good use come Turkey Day.
  
 
Starters
 

 
[ 1, 2, 3 ]

 
Sides
 
 
 
[ 1, 2, 3 ]

 
Main Courses
 
 
 
[ 1, 2, 3 ]
 
 
Desserts
 

 
[ 1, 2, 3 ]

5 comments:

  1. These look delicious! I'm your newest follower!

    forunendinglove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sucker for sides and of course, dessert! Have a nice thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren- Thank you for following! :) I will check your blog out.

    Christina- I know, they all look scrumptious. Thanks for posting.

    Jaime- Haha me too! I could fill up on all the fun Thanksgiving sides before even touching the turkey. You too gal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your so sweet- thanks for leaving a comment and finding me through Andee's blog! I love your layout, and the content- looking forward to more great blog posts!

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com
    Check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete