About Me       Advertise       Contact Me       Disclosure       FAQs       Link Love

11.12.2012

Meet Jamie!

Hey guys! Today, I'm over at Stylin' Mommies and the founder of that site is here to show you what she does & why. Her name is Jamie, and she's a fun little package. Check this out, comment below if you'd like to see more bloggers like me living the Suburb Chic lifestyle, then visit her page for a little bit of banter from me!
 
 

 

Hey everyone! I am Jamie from the blog Stylin' Mommies. My blog features everyday moms like Brittany! I started Stylin' Mommies, because I feel that looking good and feeling good about ourselves is important. I really do feel that when I take care of myself I'm a better mom and wife, and I'm more confident and upbeat.
 
I love to mix different colors and patterns, but it's also fun to play with different textures. And trust me, you can't go wrong with anything fur right now (whether it's a coat, vest, or scarf)! Stripes are also everywhere. You can mix them with colored denim or plain old jeans for a casual look. Thanks so much to Brittany for featuring me and you can see more of Stylin' Mommies and me, Jamie, here!
 
 
[ SHOP HER STYLE ]
Shirt: H&M
Vest: Bohme
Belt: Old Navy
Pants: Vault Denim
Boots: (really old)
Necklace: Forever 21


12 comments:

  1. Man I wish my mom was that stylish lol I love those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks awesome! Great style!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I know, isn't she cute? Glad you guys liked this feature!

    -Brittany of Suburb Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks amazing!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so pretty!! I just found her blog last week!:)
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks amazing, love the fur vest!

    The Style Storm

    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this guest post! Love the outfit too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fabulous casual look! love the fur vest!

    xoxo,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome look! i love the necklace and vest!

    -Lauren
    http://ourprettypieces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look! You are too cute.

    From your new follower,
    Thepolishedmonkey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete