About Me       Advertise       Contact Me       Disclosure       FAQs       Link Love

12.02.2012

Christmas Craft for Kids

Although it's still freakishly warm here (I'm talking t-shirt and flip flops temps), the kids have even become bored of the outdoors. Everything gets "old" to them...and quickly. So, I figured instead of allowing them to destroy our house one room at a time, I'd come up with an easy Christmas craft. Here it is! What are you doing this Holiday season to keep the kids entertained and involved? Making cookies, decorating the tree, Elf on the Shelf? Yeah that's amateur stuff. I need some new, time-consuming ideas lol, so share in the comment section loves...I appreciate all of you! :)
 

Popsicle Figures
 You could also try making Mrs. Claus, a snowman, or even an elf!


Supplies
Colored Popsicle Sticks
Assorted Pipe Cleaners
Assorted Tiny Pom Poms
Googly Eyes
Thin Colored Markers

Steps
Really, there are no steps. You have the tools...just get creative! That's the best part about this craft; kids (and craft-conscious moms) can't really screw it up. Pom poms can be used for buttons, pipe cleaners can be twisted into scarves or hats or belts, and googly eyes add character. Plus, who doesn't love a good set of googly eyes? They make me laugh!

-  -  -  -  -

For more crafty ideas, follow me on Pinterest! Yayyy.


2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, so cute. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Even though I'm 15 now my mom and I usually do some kind of Christmas craft (Well, we actually just make some kind of fun Christmas recipe). The year before last we made little rice crispie peanut butter ball cookies and we dressed them up with various candies so they looked like snow men! It was so fun & YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete