About Me       Advertise       Contact Me       Disclosure       FAQs       Link Love

12.06.2012

Weekly Wears


I actually had things to do (besides wipe butts and chauffer tots), so I figured I'd photograph a few real outfits....three to be exact and for three different types of occasions. Hopefully you find some inspiration or maybe even a good belly laugh in my attempt to look cool in self-taken shots. Let me know if you find these posts funformative - - > fun + informative!

 




 
 
What is your favorite occasion to dress for...errand running or "just for funsies", a hot date night with your beau, or out on the town with friends?
 
 


10 comments:

  1. you look awesome! i love the casual look with the long sweater and boots!

    -Lauren
    http://ourprettypieces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I wish I could still wear shorts..its like -20 outside already where I live

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute mom!

    xoxo
    http://thepocketbookblogg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the top outfit!

    http://noregretsjustlove-emily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren- Thanks lady! That seems to be the popular vote.

    Brittney- That was the LAST time I wear shorts unless going to the gym til March! lol. I haaaatteee pants...but have no choice.

    Pocketbook- Thanks girl! Just peeked at your site; so cute! Added you on BlogLovin'.

    Emily- Thanks sweets! Will check your blog out now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kath from San FranDecember 07, 2012

    It depends on my mood. Sometimes I like getting all dolled up for a night with my boyfriend but other times I just want to dress for fun, cozy me. Love all 3 outfits! You have great style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE LOOKS, BUT I WANT TO SEE THAT LAST BAG BRITTANY! I can't see how fab it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that draped patterned sweater... where is it from??

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the cardigan and necklace in the first look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dressy shorts and silk blouses are my go to "uniform!"

    ReplyDelete