About Me       Advertise       Contact Me       Disclosure       FAQs       Link Love

1.09.2013

Get Nude for Less (wait, what?!)

 
The "nude" look is one I like to rock often...day, night, with my friends or all alone! However, sometimes it costs a lot of money to get that fabulously natural, truely nude look. I'm sure you have the same problem, am I right ladies?! You're on the right blog, though, because I have found some tempting options to get totes nude for way less cash.
 
 
 
 
I bet you all thought I had lost my fruit loops with that intro...it's called an attention-grabber. Bahaha, gotcha! I'm talking about a nude eye look. The Urban Decay "Naked" Palettes (1, 2, and the Basics) are so popular right now, but not all of us want to fork over almost $40 to get naked. So, I did a little investigating and found dupes for these instant cult classics in the makeup industry. Save your cash and still get as naked as the day y'all were born, ladies! Here are my Suburb Chic approved picks...

 
This Physicans Formula Bright Collection Quad in "Metallic Canyon" gives you the perfect nude 'tude without that hefty price tag. At only $6.75, you get four blendable nude eyeshadows and a sturdy package for long-lasting wear and tear. I love the size of this quad, as well.
$6.75, Available at all major superstores and drugstores.
 
 
 
These gorgeous Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Palettes come in three color combinations:Classic Nude, Warm Nude, and Neutral Nude. All are- obviously- nudes, so whatever your skin's undertones are, there is a version literally perfect for you.
 
$10.95, Available at all major superstores and drugstores.
 

 
 

This Sonia Kashuk Instructional Eye Palette in "Eye on Neutral" is all nude, all matte, all wonderful! The colors are all very wearable and long-lasting for half the price of Urban Decay's versions.
$19.99, Available at Target stores and Target.com online.
 
Ohh, and so excited for this baby that just premiered this month! It's the "Natural Shadow Palette" from NYX, and couldn't be any cuter of a package. I have seen swatches of the shadows, and they are gorgeous and pretty pigmented for the price point. Can't wait to buy this one (as I own all the above dupes already) to give it a go!
 
$7.00, Available at Ulta Stores, Ulta.com online, and NyxCosmetics.com online.
 
 
{xo xo xo}
All pictures, except for the nude 'tude, are not of Suburb Chic property.
They were all found through Google Image Search.
 

9 comments:

  1. cool I'll check out the Sonia palette at target.

    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the physicians formula stuff is really good, i may have to check that out as an alternative! thanks!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachelle- You will really like it! It is my favorite out of all the above options.

    Lauren- Is it? So far, I really like the shimmer strips one and the packaging is so cute! Can't resist. Thanks for posting girl; hope you had an awesome birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! My mom gave me the Urban Decay "Naked" palette as a gift last year, and I love it. However, my fear was "What am I to do after it's gone?!" Thanks so much for posting these amazing alternatives!

    --Allie
    http://lunavida23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute post! I love nude palettes!
    Brittney
    http://beautybybrittney02.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alie- Oh that's awesome! Haha yeah, a few friends of mine finally caved and bought them but man, $50 seems like a lot for one product.

    Brittney & FashionistaChic- Thanks girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome subs! I have actually been contemplating getting a few of the Physician's Formula palettes.

    Thanks for sharing!
    <3, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great dups! I have been thinking about getting a few of those Physician's Formula palettes! Thanks for sharing!

    <3, Crystal

    ReplyDelete