About Me       Advertise       Contact Me       Disclosure       FAQs       Link Love

1.03.2013

Pajama Party of One

 
Typically, people sporting pajama pants out in public also have weird, glazed-over eyes like they're on bath salts or are wearing Tweety Bird sweatshirts (not the cute ones, either). Fortunately, I'm not on bath salts or fond of childhood nostalgia characters! I paired my Rachel Rachel Roy pajama pants two ways, for day and for night...here they are, and I hope you enjoy. Which of the two looks is your favorite? Comment below!
 
 
For Day
I love the ease of these pj pants. They literally feel like silk spun from an angel's hands and her loom. Not to mention they still look rad with Chucks. Am I right? This is a look I wear on a daily basis...little effort but still statement-making and sweet. Plus, I can chase the kids around in this without falling over or readjusting my waistband every five second! I've posted a picture wearing this scarf before, and this definitely won't be the last time. It's from Gap and is super warm and looks perfect just thrown on. Ohh, and check the sexayyy back on my Victoria's Secret (VSX Sport) sweatshirt. Baby got back!
 


 



 


Shop My Style

Sweatshirt- Victoria's Secret VSX Sport
Scarf- Gap (similar one, same brand)
Pants- RACHEL Rachel Roy
Sneakers- Chuck Taylor's
Bracelets- Random, from TJ Maxx

For Night
Take your pj's from the bedroom to the night club, bow chicka wow wow! I added "pop" or the "wow factor" with pointed-toe pink pumps, layered mixed-metal jewelry, and a little more makeup (because nothing says "let's go out" like literally nothing on your face but under-eye circles). Pajama pants go perfectly with silky textures on top, too like this unstructured blazer from TJ Maxx! If you're feeling especially daring, add another print or up your lip game with a fiery pink pucker.

 


 

 



 
Shop My Style
Tank- Nordstrom's
Blazer- TJ Maxx
Pants- RACHEL Rachel Roy
Heels- Kohl's
"B" Necklace- Gift
Necklace- Kohl's (similar style, same brand)
Bracelets- Random, from Francesca's Collection
 


11 comments:

  1. LOVE the night look!!! You can totally pull those off gf!!
    xoKatie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pants very fun and chic!

    xo,
    eelsay

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely love the night look! Those heels are awesome!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely loving the night look... all about comfort ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is fabulous! Love those pumps!!!

    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog and leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!

    Now following!

    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, there is snow outside! Looks comfy

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those pants! The night look is so gorgoeus, love the detail of those pants and the gorgeous heels! Totally stunning!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfits,these pants are amazing.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC????
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL @ people on bath salts ;) I love both of these looks and totally wouldn't have guessed they were pj pants if you hadn't told us. They look like super fashionista chic pants to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty! where do you live? i live in scotland and its not even snowing here yet!!!:(

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am SO GUILTY of wearing PJ's or sweatpants out in the real world. (Embaressing!) I were them a lot, especially when I feel like being lazy. Love the way you styled them, they look adorable (and comfy/cozy!).


    Michelle, Fierce & Fashionable

    ReplyDelete