About Me       Advertise       Contact Me       Disclosure       FAQs       Link Love

2.25.2013

A Peek of Powder Blue

 
 
 
 
 
 
 






 


coat, bag, shoes // j.crew
blouse, necklace // francesca's collection
cami, skinnies // express
 

Do you ever have one of those days where words will not form? I literally couldn't think of anything to write about this post...not a creative quip for the title, no new vocabulary words to show off, nada. I do, however, have plenty of powdery blue goodness above to entertain! This is the only powder blue item I have in my closet, and I'm not sure why. It's a beautiful, soft hue that complements all skintones and hair colors. Maybe I'm scared because powder blue can go from chic to 1970's prom disaster quicker than you can do a little dance, make a little love, and get down tonight (love a good KC & The Sunshine Band reference). Last week was very uneventful as our son, Cameron, didn't feel well; it involved lots of snuggling, smoothies, and Disney Movies. However, in the days coming I have a few awesome opportunities for y'all (including a beauty giveaway from ULTA)!! Hopefully a "February Favorites" video too...if I can pry the iPad away from our naughty nuggets long enough to film/edit.
 
 
What are you looking forward to this week?
Hugs & Kisses from The Misses (that's me!)
xo Brittany xo

10 comments:

  1. you look so chic, love this outfit.

    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. DYING over that coat :) Also, saw your comment about the hangout. Sadly, we have to postpone it but I'll definitely let you know when it's on again.

    -Ashley
    www.pursuitofshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue My Mind. Dying to use that one this week with my outfit post! = ) I have a similar top and it is one of my all time favorite! Love that blazer too.
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adore the contrast on that jacket, it is so gorgeous!


    xx
    Ashley
    www.goldendivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you paired your coat! Such a gorgeous piece!

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the top with the jacket. I actually thought your post was very funny and witty today! What's the Ulta giveaway?

    xo
    @yourgotogal
    www.yourgotogal.co

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you girls for all the love! I enjoy reading comments from bloggers that I oh-so admire!! And Yamari, you will find out tomorrow :) eeeeee.

    -Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this jacket!! What a gorgeous piece. Loving this whole look.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blue color is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the jacket!! Great post!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete