About Me       Advertise       Contact Me       Disclosure       FAQs       Link Love

3.01.2013

Warm-Weather Wishlist

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6
 
With all the neon this and patterned that, I found myself (and my closet) longing for a warm-weather staple, or six. Strappy sandals in neutral hues are basic but not boring, as they include either metallic accents or inconspicious color-blocking. These can all be worn with literally everything but will all still stand-out amongst the perverbial sea of shoes. Even better, these cheap chic options are all under $100 and are super comfortable. Which pair is your favorite?

10 comments:

  1. i really love 4 & 6. i cant wait to wear sandals. i've seen so many cute ones lately. i know you're a fan of old navy & there is definitely a few pair I am dying to order from them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just have one of each please? :)

    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love strappy sandals, especially these. #6 is so cute. Great picks!

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am following you on Bloglovin. :)

      Delete
  4. Really like all of them! Good picks!

    @yourgotogal
    www.yourgotogal.co

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Picks!!!!:)
    Come and VISIT mě and maybe follow ?:)
    www.olivains.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to have to add some of these to my summer shoe collection for sure!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, will you be announcing the winner of the giveaway soon? The suspense is killing me! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Strappy sandals in neutral hues are basic but not boring, as they include either metallic accents or inconspicious color-blocking.

    ReplyDelete