About Me       Advertise       Contact Me       Disclosure       FAQs       Link Love

8.29.2013

August Ipsy GlamBag Unboxing w/ First Impressions of Products!



How have you all been? I can't believe Fall is here; it just showed up like an unwanted Uncle at Thanksgiving dinner. But I'm glad to have him/it here! Haha. Here is my latest Ipsy bag (from the month of August). If you belong to Ipsy, comment below on what product you LOVED from this month's bag as well as what product you LOATHED. I might take a break from Ipsy for awhile; no particular reason, I get bored of things rather quickly. 

If you're in the mood to see more new videos, including a Fall Transtion Pieces Lookbook & a Drugstore Haul, head on over to my YouTube channel! You can search for it using the tags "suburbchic" or "brittanymlanders". Love y'all! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment