About Me       Advertise       Contact Me       Disclosure       FAQs       Link Love

8.19.2013

Fashion Funding, Styling, and Fundraising with TeeSpring

I know this is different than many of my posts, but also so similar! Teespring.com marries many subjects cool Suburb Chic girls want to know about: style, function, fundraising, volunteering, designing, new websites and developments. Here are a few pictures to give you a better idea of what I'm talking about before, well, I actually talk about it :) haha.




I feel like TeeSpring would be really cool for numerous occasions: obviously fundraising as shown above, but also events like Bachelorette Parties (all the girls wear matching tees), Road Race Teams (when running 5K's in a group or doing a Warrior Dash), etc. The options are endless! Oh, even for sports teams! After you custom design the shirt, you set a price limit that you must meet before the t-shirt gets printed. This helps lower the cost of the product while also not wasting your money by buying only the amount of shirts you really need. Double whammy! 

I really do encourage you guys to check this website out here, and let me know what you think! 

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea Brittany, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete