About Me       Advertise       Contact Me       Disclosure       FAQs       Link Love

8.15.2013

What I've Been Up To...

Hey ladies! I know it has been forever since I have posted on this blog; however, I have not abandoned my efforts of Suburb Chic...just repurposed them! I began a YouTube channel and it has really taken off. I have decided to re-open this page recently, as I noticed how many of the more well-known video bloggers have branded themselves across numerous social media mediums, like Blogger. This site will continue to have original content, like a "Battle of The Lashes" coming early next week, but it will also run quite similar pieces to what I bring to my YouTube channel. That way you get a little piece of Suburb Chic no matter where you click! :) On the right-hand side of this page is a clickable button that will take you directly to my YouTube page. So, catch up on what's been going on there while I prepare to bring you fun, interesting content here! Love you guys as always, Brittany xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment